We went last Saturday to Aly's 3rd birthday and had a great time. I think the kids are starting to have "friendships" with each other. I know that Ethan talked about Neil and Lucas...and Evan well he likes to talk about Lilly!!!! We get to see them all again this Saturday at Elle's 2nd birthday party!!! Here are some pictures from the party!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Happy 3rd birthday Aly!
Posted by kelmatus at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OK...how do you blog for Wednesday April 23 and Thursday April 24th on Monday April 21. Can you tell me who is going to win the next 20 superbowls?
I don't know...it was suppose to post date it???? I was working ahead but now my plan was ruined!!! Can anyone help me with this????? There is a section where you can change the date, but I was told you could post date them, and then they would show up on the assigned day??????????????
Post a Comment