Ethan says the funniest things sometimes (keyword...sometimes! Ha). Lately he has been talking about his butt cracking...usually after he goes potty (please note...he had no accidents at school yesterday) and he is trying to pull up his underwear and pants. If he can't get them pulled up then his butt is hanging out...this is when he says "my butt is cracking out!" Well...funny Evan decided that butt crackin' out is something he wanted to try....................
Friday, April 11, 2008
Butt Crackin'
Posted by kelmatus at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Nice ... future plumber???
nice 1/2 moon!
that is sooo funny! ashtin's pants are always too big and falling down and I always tell her "i see crack" and she knows to pull them up!
I love that phrase! James went through that phase for a while, but today while in a public bathroom I got a full frontal from him (he usually uses the stall next to me and I wait for him by the sinks when I've finished). I always tell him "no one wants to see a heine!" for the butt, but I just shouted "james!" when I got that surprise today.
Boys sure are proud of their front and back junk, aren't they?
niiiiiccce! can't seem to get my kid to keep anything on his crack! he would rather be a free spirit...i don't even think twice about it now...except when he wants to wrestle.
Post a Comment