Does any one else have this problem. I make a cup of coffee, and then get involved in something else (Super Why, dirty diapers, getting either the kids, dog, cat or fish breakfast, phone calls, emails, etc) only to find my coffee an hour later...cold. So I put it in the microwave to warm it up...even though I hate warmed up coffee! Then 8 hours later when I am thawing out some meat for dinner.....what do I find?????
My cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe one day....I can enjoy a nice, fresh, semi-hot cup of coffee!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Almost every day...
Posted by kelmatus at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
my dad would regularly forget his coffee in the microwave. whenever we saw it in there, we knew who's coffee it was.
I do the EXACT same thing with my CHAI. My microwave even beeps at you for awhile so this is pretty sad. Poor mommys.
Post a Comment