CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Full speed ahead...

No pictures...been to0 lazy to upload them on the computer! Sorry...maybe later this weekend. I just wanted to update you on Ethan's potty training progress. HE FINALLY PEED AT SCHOOL!!! We are so happy! Today...I picked up Nanny and met Matt and the boys at IHOP for dinner (kids eat free). I was helping Matt get the boys out of the car and I told him that Ethan didn't have the right shoes on....I mean they were not his shoes...but someone else's from school. Matt said I know....teachers said that he used the potty a couple times during the day but didn't get there in time after his nap! So he peed everywhere....even soaked his shoes. Thank goodness they have some extra shoes! That is only the 2nd accident he has had in over 2 weeks!!! We were very proud of Ethan for finally peeing at school. He also has wore underwear to bed for 2 weeks, and not accidents! Now we need to get him to do #2...but I am not complaining (yet) he is awesome!!! We don't have to prompt him at all! He was playing outside on Monday with Evan, and I hear him tell Evan: "I will be right back bubby...I have to go pee in the potty!" I must admit it has been a lot easier than I thought it would have been...but that is the difference in waiting until they are 3! Ha. :) Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil holds his bladder, wants nothing to do with the potty, then floods his pull-up, pants and the chair he is sitting on! Can Ethan teach Neil?

The Haughs said...

Okay, I am SO insanely jealous. . . congratulations!