CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Evan...Evan...Evan

I know that I often post funny faces of Evan...but the truth is....these are the only pictures of Evan that we get! Seriously....maybe 1 out of 100 pictures isn't some drool covered, snotty, all teeth showing big CHEESE!!! After almost 2 years of snot and slobber I am over it, but come on why can't the kid just smile? Because he is Evan...the crazy, full of energy, lovable 24/7, dare devil, never turns down a kiss, fire cracker that makes us laugh all day long!!! Enjoy some more of this pictures! Please note that these pictures were taken over several days!!!


3 comments:

DiBiaso's said...

Adorable. I like how his eyes are closed in every one!

Anonymous said...

I love happy kids! Happy kids make happy mommies! (most of the time!)

Unknown said...

What a Ham!! Can't wait to squeeze him this week!