Today we woke up to some noise on the street! This is what we found...
And most of it was in our yard! Our water meter (for whatever reason) is in our laundry room...not outside where everyone else's reside! So...today the water company thought they would come dig up our yard! Great! It was very interesting for Ethan to watch, and it is still going on. I guess at some point they will come in the house and take out our current meter...they have already shut off the water for an hour or so. I over heard Ethan talking to himself about the equipment. He was saying daddy will drive the dump truck, mommy and Evan will ride in the white truck, and I will drive the backhoe! It was very cute! I decided that I would take some pictures so that he could put them in his photo album.


1 comments:
Can you imagine if you sold your house and the new owners had to deal with that?!
Post a Comment