As I am typing this I have the front door and a couple of windows open...who cares if it is only 50 degrees.........................because..............................the Kearneys continue to be sick. I swear that someone in our family has been sick since before Thanksgiving! What gives???
I haven't posted in a while, and still don't really have any pictures...maybe later this week.
I went to FL for four days 2 weeks ago over my big 32nd birthday. I spent it with my mom...just the two of us. Of course it rained 10 inches while I was there. I did get some sun on the day before I left. In spite of the rain...the temperature was nice! I was able to read a couple interesting, easy read books. I will post about them later. We shopped, ate out, took naps..the great life! I was able to get some sleep during the night. Something Matt and I rarely see since Evan was born. To those of you getting frustrated that your 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month doesn't sleep through the night.....well our 21 month old RARELY does. I don't think that he has slept through the night since he spent the night with my mom over New Years...no kidding!!!!
The week before I left on vacation (my previous post)...Ethan was sick throwing up. Then Feb 18th I took him to the ER because he had croup. Fun times....both boys missed their 2 days of day care because they were running fevers of about 102! I still took off on my mini vacation thinking they would be better..........WRONG. They ran temps all week. Matt took them to the doctor on Friday. Ethan's croup was fine, but now he had an ear infection. The only other time in his 3 years of life when he had an ear infection was last spring when he had croup. Evan...well he had broncolitis (don't know if that is how you spell it). Both boys were coughing horribly!!! Ethan was on antibiotics and present day is doing about 95% better. Evan was on oral steroids and Albuteral...fun....since he is so sensitive to meds...he was a walking tornado....I am NOT kidding! :) I was telling a friend of mine how lucky we have been with Evan not getting ear infections since last June when he had tubes put in...............WRONG again....yesterday I noticed this drainage coming out of his ears....great! Luckily the doctor has given us some ear drops for if this ever happened. He did only get up once last night due to coughing. I guess I will call the doctor tomorrow about him.....KIDS.... :)
In the meantime...I also got sick! I went to the foot doctor for a some f/u xrays on my ankle (2 months late), and the doctor asked if I need a prescription for my cold....I said YES. Killed 2 birds with one stone! I am feeling better, and luckily Matt has been chugging Airborne for a week now....so far he is good.
I hope the next blog can be something more interesting!!!!
Ethan did say something funny today...not that we laughed. He told Matt that Evan was messing with his train track so he poked Evan in the eye..................gosh....we are so in trouble! :)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
WE NEED SPRING!!
Posted by kelmatus at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sorry to hear everyone is sick...Jacob got bronchitis last week, not fun. We finally got almost 70 degree weather yesterday...opened the windows, and let Jacob ride his bike till he wore himself out! I can't wait for more of that!!! Hope everyone feels better soon.
Post a Comment