I have posted a bunch of new blogs today since I have been a slacker! Sorry. The boys are finally feeling good! They have been enjoying the warmer weather here. Yesterday at daycare they actually got to play outside! There clothes were all dirty, but hey....the slept great last night!
We are leaving for Florida tonight. My brother is coming here and riding with us down. We are hoping to leave at 8p and drive through the night. Wish us luck! Matt's parents are going to come and take the boys while we get all packed up, and hopefully get them wore out at the park or somewhere! I will try to post some pictures while we are down in FL. Take care and here are some misc pictures of the boys...okay...and one dog....
Actually looking at the camera....
If you wonder why we haven't gotten Evan's picture "proffessionally"...this is why...ALWAYS a big CHEEZE!!!!
Brothers....just hanging out!
The boppie pillow contiues to be a high commodity at our house!
Ethan is making progress on the whole potty training thing....slowly but surely!


1 comments:
Evan is such a cheese! We hope you had a good vacation!
Post a Comment