CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Cool Shoes...

I got these shoes a couple of weeks ago for the boys. I am really not the type of person that buys character kinds of clothes...but Ethan was with me and he was DYING to have them. I must say they are pretty cute running around the acting like race cars while they are wearing them! :)



5 comments:

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

where'd you get them? I want some... er for James, of course.

Unknown said...

Yes, tell us where. Those are pretty cute. I also some some kids crocs today at Costco that I think they were trying to get rid of but they had a sheep-skin like layer for wearing in the winter..have you seen those?

kelmatus said...

I got the shoes at Sears....they were pretty picked over. They had only up to size 10 (which is what Ethan wears)....what size comes next??? When do they start over in sizes???

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

They go through 12, I think, then back to 1. James is on 12 now, we have a 12.5 for his next growth spurt, then big boy aisle, here we come. (We know 5-yr-olds who have smaller feet than James - massive!).

Karen a.k.a. lady fish said...

I mean 13, then back to 1. Just double checked. :)