Another weekend...another illness! We were going to go out to eat out Friday with our friends Eric and Heather w/o children...however babysitting feel through for all. We decided (or lost our minds) that we would go out to eat to Don Poncho's!!! It was good, and the kids were fair. Carson slept through the whole dinner, and Dayton enjoyed looking at Evan eating the whole basket of chips! Ethan and Evan were....Ethan and Evan! The other adults seemed fine during dinner, I don't think I had enought margarittas!!! After dinner, we came back to our house and hung out. Dayton and Carson went to bed here, and then the adults watched a movie! We had a great time....until....
Ethan woke up Saturday morning and threw up (sorry DiBiaso's..Matt was suppose to call and break the news). It was pretty much over the moment it started. Ethan was fine, and lived on toast and Sprite for the day which he rather enjoyed. Matt was also sick with a different illness...again!! Saturday was pretty much spent at home. I did get out to CVS and Walmart for supplies! :)
Sunday everyone slept in!!! What? Yes...it NEVER happens in this house anymore due to someone with the DOB of 6/1/06! Evan got up at 7:30a, but he proceeded to drink some milk, fall back asleep on couch with dad, eat some breakfast, and fall back to sleep with dad on the couch! Ethan thought it was time to get up at 6am this morning. I went in his room and layed down with him and convinced him to go back to bed...and so did I. Next thing I know...I hear Evan telling Matt that Mookie is eating flowers (yes..true story), and Ethan and I get up. It is 9:30am!!!!!! Wooooooowwwwww!
My dad and Connie came today to celebrate my birthday a little early. We hung out, then went out to lunch and then came back for cake! They left a little after the boys went down for naps. I went to Kohl's and Sam's Club while everyone was asleep! Matt is the lucky new owner of 3 new pairs of pants and a new pair of shoes! Lucky guy!
That was pretty much our weekend!
I am excited about going to FL on Thursday for a couple of days. I am flying out early Thursday morning and will come back Sunday afternoon. I am going to see my mom and celebrate my actual birthday with her! I am sad to leave all my boys, but they will be fine I am sure! They will be in daycare on Thursday as normal, and Matt is taking Friday off! Matt's parents will watch them part of the day on Saturday so Matt can do "jam" with some friends down in Indy! Then I will be home after naps on Sunday! Matt is joking that his is my pre vacation since we are going on vacation in another 3 weeks! :)
I wish you all the best week ever!!!!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Bye, bye weekend!
Posted by kelmatus at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Missed you today, but my mom came over and we survived the morning. Have a great time in Florida...bring back a tan for me too!
What a weekend! Have a great birthday in Florida.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday! I am so jealous that you get to go to Florida. Have a great time! Hope you have some great weather!
Katy
we've been perma sick here too for like the last month...
Post a Comment