CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween to everyone! I don't have any pictures of the boys in their costumes...there isn't any difference than the pictures I posted last of them in their costumes. Except they were awful sticky from suckers! You can imagine Evan...all sticky from his sucker and drool! Poor guy, but he is still getting teeth. :) The boys overall had a good time. Evan and Matt went home a little before Ethan and me. Ethan walked and rode in the wagon for a total of 1 hour and 45 mins. We just walked around our neighborhood...reminded me of why it would be nice to be able to add on to our house. Such a friendly, quiet neighborhood! I did take a picture of the candy the boys got. Not bad for their first time of TRICK OR TREATING! Hope everyone had a fun night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see some veggie tales fruit snacks in there!!!

Neil

Anonymous said...

They made out pretty good with the candy! It's great to have a nice neighborhood to trick-or-treat in too! Glad you had a good Halloween.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh candy. I have eaten too much and have gained 3 pounds back...time to get serious.