Hello. Here are some more misc pictures to share. We had an eventful weekend...not the one we had planned, but still eventful. Ethan started throwing up on Friday night, so we quickly cancelled our babysitter for the Saturday football game, cancelled our RSVP to the Hess' 7th Annual Halloween Party, and cancelled the visit with my Aunt Chris. I sent Matt on to the football game as he had just finished packing all the tailgate stuff when Ethan started "burping" in his bed. That is what he called it! Ha. Ethan was pretty much back to normal on Saturday morning, but we didn't want to chance passing on the germs to the other kids at the party!

Here is a picture of one of our pumpkins that Matt and I carved tonight...it was suppose to have a spider in the window, but oops....it was too difficult. Matt said that I picked out the hardest one in the book. Next time...try some easier ones first!

Here is a picture of one of our neighbor's trees...I have always thought this is the prettiest tree every fall!!!

Evan all ready for the Colts game on Sunday!

Here is Ethan all ready for the Colts game too!!

The boys have never been Trick or Treating so I decided why not? I went out to Target last night and was able to rummage through the skim pickings and find costumes that they love! Here is Ethan as Thomas the Tank Engine. He loves it and wanted to wear it for most of the day today! A funny story....I was talking to Ethan about saying Trick or Treat? I said to him...Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat....and he said okay...I smell your feet, and he did! It was toooo funny!

Evan is in LOVE with Elmo right now, so it only made perfect sense that he be Elmo. It is a size or two too big, but he still loves it.
I REALLY can't believe that I am putting a picture of myself on this blog....but here is my new hair cut! She cut off about 6-8 inches...I love it.
3 comments:
Wow! I have a lot to comment on. 1) The jack-o-lantern looks great. How long did that take you to do? 2) I'm glad the kids feel better. Their costumes are fun. I hope you got them on sale this close to Halloween. 3) Even though I can't believe you chopped your hair, it looks really good.
I agree with the Clarks...lots to comment on. Everything looks great...from the pumpkin carving to the costumes to your haircut. What a weekend! Glad the kiddos are feeling better too.
The kids look adorable and you look amazing! Love the cat instead of the spider. Let's get together soon, miss you much.
Post a Comment