Hi...sorry for being such a slacker on blogging....time has just passed me by....I will post some pictures of some things that have been going on this month! We don't have any pictures, but Matt turned 31 years old yesterday!!!! Ethan let the cat out of the bag for one of Matt's presents. He told Matt "shirt bought you." I was a little late, but I made Matt a birthday cake today....more for Ethan because he kept asking where the birthday cake was!
Wait who is this? Oh my...Ethan actually letting me take a picture of him! :)
Here is another view of the pumpkin patch...
This is part of a huge pumpkin cut out that you could get your picture taken at, but the boys couldn't hold still long enough....
Here is a finished picture of our pumpkins and gourds this year! We can't wait to carve them!


3 comments:
Never got around to getting a pumpkin...not sure I feel gung-ho enough to carve them. It looks like you guys have been having a good time!
Your boys are so cute! Thank you for contacting us. I loved reading your blog especially the one with your trip with the girls, it was nice to hear about them. I would love to see their blogs too. Please pass along mine to them if you have a chance. So Kurt has one too? I will have to email him. It was so nice to hear from you. Thank again!
Cute pics! Ethan's eyes are captivating!
Post a Comment