CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

This and That...

Hi. Haven't blogged in awhile, and today I don't have any pictures to attach...I am just chilling in my borrowed recliner with my ankle elevated! I have been in this position for almost 1 week! Most of you know that I had ankle surgery last Friday, and it all went well. The doctor said that I had the exact same injuries to this ankle as I had on the other one! That is crazy! I am in a hard cast for 5 weeks, then a soft one for another week.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has helped and who will continue to help us. It is hard to take care of 2 little kids without much help from their mom.

The biggest thanks I have is to Matt...you are awesome!!! Also thanks for Jennie for helping with the boys last Friday, Monday and for covering some of my work!! You are such a big help, and a great friend.

Thanks Kathi for taking care of me on Saturday and doing laundry..and bringing me meals, and drinks....and of course...your recliner!!!

Thanks to my mom and Grandma for coming down and entertaining the boys on Tuesday! Thanks for the food too!

Thanks to Matt's parents for watching the boys last Saturday, bringing dinner over, and watching the boys last night while I went to MedOne. Lucky me got thrush from the antibiotic the doctor gave me due to recently being told I had a heart murmur. :)

I know that I am missing some "thanks" out there, but thank you to everyone for their help!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better soon...both your ankle and your mouth! Wish we lived closer so we could be of more help too! Maybe after Thanksgiving Jamie and I can plan a Kokomo road trip! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I hope every day it gets better. You are lucky to have such great friends and family to help you with the kids while you recover. Wish I could be of more help. I agree with Melinda that we need to come up there! xoxox