We are getting closer to having our house back! It has been a hard 6 weeks...stuff everywhere...stuff out of place....random things in our yard...dangerous things in the yard (nails, nail guns, metal....), Matt and I sleeping in the living room....no window coverings due to the trim on the new windows not done....everyone sharing one bathroom....no room for cloths so some cloths in Evan's closet some in Ethan's closet...most in storage...some just in random stacks around the house, having people in your house at 7a in the morning, not having our fence up so the dogs frequently get out (luckily they have it too good here and know it so usually they just lay in the front yard)...power on/off at times when you really needed to get ready....water off when you really needed to go to a meeting....BUT this crazy time we are in will only make the addition that much better!!! What will 3 full baths be like!!! I have been sharing one with 2 boys, Matt and contractors!! :) I am super excited about my new office, and ordered a nice big desk!!! Our master suite is going to be SWEET!!!! I must also add that our builders have been the best! They are the nicest guys and they have been so easy to work with. This is one of the reasons we picked them. The only thing that they contracted out was our new heating/cooling system in the addition....other than that....they have done all the work themselves. The boys really like them, and believe it or not these guys really like the boys! Here are some new pictures! They are shooting to be done in 2 more weeks. Next week they have a little more plumbing to finish, some more drywalling, and then mudding and sanding! Painting, trim, flooring all the following week! These pictures are from earlier in the week. I will take some more and post later. Now most of the drywall is up! :)

This is a picture if you walked right into are "old" bedroom. This is a new hallway that was added. To the right is what will be the office and straight is the master suite, and there is a door on the left before the masterbedroom and that is our existing 2nd bathroom. In the master area straight ahead and to the right is the bedroom. Right when you walk into the bedroom the bath is on the left, and the walk in closet in past the bath on the left.

Here is the picture of the office...don't worry the carpet is coming up! :) We had a window added to this room. This was part of our old bedroom so I think it is now12x10 which will make a NICE office! :) I am sure my boss hopes I start getting more productive! :)

Here is our new tub...don't worry it isn't green! :) I am excited because this is a SIX foot tub! :) Ethan and Evan think they are swimming in it...nope...mom is going to lock the door and hide in here OFTEN!
This is a picture of our bathroom. The vanity will go on the left side, with the toliet on the end of the vanity. Where that dry wall is sticking out will be a nice linen closet. The window at the upper right is our old bathroom window that will be filled in! I think the bathroom is something like 9x9.

Here is a picture of our bedroom....with a bunch of stuff in it! :) It is approx 16x16 which we are excited to have some more space!

This is our walk in closet! We are excited...this is going to be about 7X9. What will we do with the space? Both the bathroom and the walk in closet have pocket doors!
Here is a picture from our neighbors back yard. Love the temporary fence? We do! Will be nice with new grass, landscaping, and maybe a new deck next year...
Here is the addition. Looks good...neighbor said it looks like it has always been that way! A great compliment to your builder! Just think...a nice green yard, landscaping...a fixed fence! :)
1 comments:
Looks great! I'm sure it will be a long 2 weeks...good luck. The extra room will be awesome!
Post a Comment