As you can see our main blog picture is now a family picture!!! Thanks for Darcy for taking some awesome pictures!!! Here are a couple of my favs!!!!! Okay...more than a couple...it is so hard to pick!!!


Monday, August 25, 2008
We finally did it....had some family photos taken!
Posted by kelmatus at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
These pics are great! I love the family pic and the daddy/Ethan pic and the lollipop pic and the Evan smiley one and the....ok I love all of them!
My fav is the daddy/Ethan pic, too. The lollipop pic with the 2 of them together is great, very un-"family-photo-esque"
Isn't Darcy fabulous? Love the family photo!!!
Love the new pics...now I need a family one to display at our house!
Your boys are very cute! Must be nice to have some family pictures. We just had our first one taken last November!
Wow...those are fantastic photos!
I am so glad you liked them! Your kids are so cute it was easy to take them. =)
I sent out the CD's this am so you should get them either tomorrow or Sat!
Thanks again for using me!
I am so glad you liked them and that you used Darce. They look great!
those are the most adorable pics!! such a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment