The boys love spending time with their Nanny...they have enjoyed lately calling her their Nanny Pie! Very cute. This is Matt's grandmother, so it is very cool that my boys get to spend quality...I mean quality time with her on a weekly basis. Nanny is always teaching them about something. Bless her heart...she is teaching and they are barely listening. She has patience like no tomorrow. I guess that why she taught kindergarten for 40 years! How did she do it? I give teachers of all ages a great deal of respect let alone ones that hang out with 3-4-5-6 year olds every day!!!! She sat outside with the boys for at least for one hour on Monday playing play dough! They weren't even fighting. She is good at giving them each their own attention without making the other one feel left out! How does she do it? Guess it goes back to having 15-30 kindergartners. She told me once that I think during the war she had 30 plus kids in her class!!! Can you imagine? OMG! We appreciate the time that we get to spend with Nanny and are very lucky to have her as she is always interested in what is going on in our lives! :)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Nanny....aka Nanny Pie
Posted by kelmatus at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment