Hi. We kicked off Purdue's football season at Toledo. We went up to my dad's for most likely our last visit before they move! Matt, Matt, and I went to the game to tailgate, then my dad and Connie brought the boys. We grilled out dinner, and then headed to the game. The boys made it until Half time...then Paw Gary and Nanny dos took the boys home. Evan had a great time at the game. Luckily we had a slightly obnoxious Purdue fan next to us...not that any of us were ever obnoxious! Ha. Anyway...Evan was entertained by this guy! Thanks Obnoxious Purdue Fan! When Purdue scored Uncle Matt lifted Evan up like how the college kids lift up the girls girls! He was flirting with everyone behind us! Ethan...well....he is two! About 2 minutes into the second quarterly he asked if we could go! So after some popcorn and pop...he was done! Matt, Matt and I stuck around for the rest of the game. It was a beautiful evening to see the Boilers! Boiler Up! Thanks for the good tickets dad! :)
Here is part of the family tailgating! Please note the porta potty line behind us! I must say the porta potties were a lot more clean than at Purdue!
Here is a picture at the game...of no one!


2 comments:
Looks like fun. I am interested to see how Lucas will do next weekend.
Go Purdue!
Post a Comment