CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

Here are some good pictures of the boys...believe it or not!!! They are ready for some football!We did buy Evan a Colts jersey...however, it is a 3T. For $30 (and that was on sale) he better wear it for another year! My friend found these NFL Colts warm-up pants at a consignment shop for $3! Ethan still has a Colts shirt from last year that still fits (thanks Memaw and Paw Kearney). Now to Purdue...Ethan got a Purdue jersey this year, and I got a youth size 4 so that he can wear it for a year or two (then Evan can wear it). Evan will wear a Purdue basketball jersey from Mimi and Paw Dave (it was Ethan's). Both boys are set with their Purdue and Colts gear. Matt and I are pretty good to go too. I still don't have a Colts shirt, but I didn't have one last year, and look how good they did. I better not jinx them. GO COLTS AND GO BOILERMAKERS!!!



Evan with his Manning jersey (and a dirty sock).

Ethan and his new Purdue Jersey...

Both boys ready to play some football

Ethan with his new Thomas the Train shirt! It is 92 degrees, but he had to wear this long sleeve shirt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a game yet, but I hope Painter wears pants when he plays!!!

Unknown said...

yeah...is there a no pants rule in your house?? not sure we can come on friday if that is the case. go boilers!