Hi. We are hanging in here without DADDY...barely. Poor Ethan really misses his daddy...he keeps asking me "where daddy at?" So sad...I didn't tell Matt that on the phone because I am sure that would make him sad. Here is a clip from an email I got today from Matt:
"I am serious about coming here someday. I think the boys would like it when they get a little older. If nothing else, they would enjoy the beach. Between Sitges, Barcelona, and Andorra, there are many beautiful sights, beaches, museums, etc."
Looks like we better start saving for a vacation....!! Luckily Matt got today (Sunday) off and he and another guy he knows (from Korea) went out driving around. They went to this little country called Andorra. It was about a 3 1/2 hour drive...he said it was AWESOME. He should have some pictures...I will post them!
We will all be glad to see him on Wednesday evening. If all goes well he gets into Indy around 5:30p I think! :) Evan took a step today...I told Matt but he hopes that he isn't walking when he gets home...! I need his big-ol butt to start walking. He is 26 lbs of dead weight in my arms!
Hope you all have a great week!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
We can make it..only a few more days
Posted by kelmatus at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Good Job Evan! YOu can do it! You can do it too Kelley! (make it through a few more days that is). Hope your day is off to a better start than earlier! DOn't forget to take a nap!
Post a Comment