CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

State Fair 2007

We went to the State Fair today, and met up with the Hess Family. All the kids (and adults) liked looking at the animals. For some reason my picture of the pig and the pigglets didn't turn out. They boys really liked that! We also got to pet a Llama...I was a little afraid of him! :) We also looked at the horses! Last time we were at the fair all the horses were out! We saw a lot of Belgium horses...they were big, and a couple of them weren't too happy. They were kicking at the walls! They were ready to go back home...
We had a good time but had to head home due to have two VERY sleepy boys. Evan was asleep in the car before we got out of the parking lot! Here are a couple pictures!



This is the worlds largest boars...I think it weighed over 900 lbs!

The boys had a good time building a train! It was a cool section in one of the 4H buildings. Ethan and Lucas did not appreciate the time that the train needed to dry! :)

Here is the largest pumpkin...

Lucas and Lilly

Ethan and Evan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Had a good time with you guys! Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye! There were actually two really cool kids parts after you left so you will have to come back next year. You and the llama were actually pretty funny...I think I just don't see you scared of too many things.
(Send me some pics- I think the ones on your blog are too small to copy).