The Purdue Gang is even expanding MORE. Congrats to the Stamms who are expecting their second baby in April!!! Congrats. :)
We went down and met Samantha Clark last night, and she is absolutely PERFECT. Such a cute, tiny baby girl! However she does have some HUGE feet...gets that from her mom! :) I made sure that I got to hold her first! We also had fun with the Hess family eating/playing with them! Thanks for meeting us!
That still means that Purdue baby #9 will coming in December, and baby #10 is coming in April!
Matt got home from Spain safely on Wednesday night...we are glad to have them home! We missed him so much!!!!!!!
Friday, August 10, 2007
More great news
Posted by kelmatus at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So good to see you guys too. Anytime we actually want to talk all we have to do is meet up at a restaurant with a built-in play gym. I am excited about next year when Lilly will be playing too.
Post a Comment