I am in the process of deciding whether or not to blog....it just seems like one more thing to do in my life. I have taken a leave of absence for quite some time, and have kind of liked it! However, I read everyone elses blogs....so I might give it another try.
I am not going back and filling in all the stuff I didn't blog....too much pressure...and not enough time! I will give you a short update.
1. Our addition is done. It was done in October, and we love it. Still haven't really "decorated" our bedroom. Not sure what I want to do, and there is something very nice about nice, newly painted walls.
2. Christmas is over....we layed low this year and did minimal traveling. The kids got WAY too much stuff, and we were all spoiled.
3. We went out on New Years with some friends and had a blast. Congrats to the Hoffman Family who are expecting baby #3 in July!
4. The boys are good...all of them...husband, two kids, two dogs, and the cat. Ethan is turning 4 years old at the end of the month. I can't believe it!
5. I have no new pictures....haven't had batteries for my camera in months...isn't that horrible???
That is it....
I wish you all a Happy New Year, I hope that 2009 brings you all hope, happiness, good health...and of course a little more wealth than last year!!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I know...I know....it has been forever...
Posted by kelmatus at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm glad you are back. I've been missing ya and was beginning to wonder if your new addition was ever completed. :) HA!
Good to have you back. Even small snippets are nice...although I do talk to you almost everyday. Miss the pics though since we never see eachother...especially in the winter!
I've been wondering about your addition for months. I have the love/hate relationship with the blog too. I love it when it's updated, but hate to do it! If only we could all be as good as Katy Haugh:) Hope all is well.
Jenny
I toyed with the idea of giving up the blog, so I started facebook, and then wanted to blog, too. Aye-yi-yi, more work!
Post a Comment