Most of you know that Ethan will be 3 years old on January 28th!!! How can that be? I remember that day so clearly! I woke up at 4am and didn't feel so great, and was having some contractions. I walked around in the house for awhile, and the contractions got stronger. I decided to wake Matt up and have him time them for me. I was hesitant about going to the hospital because I had gone 2 weeks earlier for false labor. The contractions kept progressing. At about 7am we decided to head to the hospital. It is such a long trip....1 mile! Ha. I went up to Labor and Delivery to check in. My blood pressure was so high like 180/100, and they asked me to please lay on my left side. Are you kidding me?? Having contractions and trying to lay still on your left side....well...just couldn't do it. Asked for an epidural. When I got to the hospital I was already 5 cm dilated. The epidural slowed things down for awhile except for the fact that I began itching all over due to a minor allergic reaction to the epidural! After two shots of benadryl and an epidural I was feeling great! :) The doctor came and broke my water, and then came pushing! Never realized how hard that would be when you can't feel it! (Had Evan with no epidural...so didn't realize how hard that would be either!) Ethan Jacob Kearney joined our family on January 28th at 2:12p. He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 21inches long. He was such an easy baby!!!!! Here are some pictures of that day! We love you more everyday!!!!+006.jpg)
+271.jpg)
+267.jpg)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Time has flown by...
Posted by kelmatus at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He still looks the same! Cute pics and always good reminder to hear the story again...and to remind yourself!
It's amazing and a little saddening that they grow up so fast! I can't believe Jacob will be 3 in a couple of months!
Post a Comment